Our Challenge for you
Challenge yourself. Challenge stereotypes. Challenge implicit biases.
Challenge what you think you know.
Come by for a visit. Introduce yourself. See TheShop. Give Kirby some love.
Like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheShopBBYC for real time updates on our activities and events.
Keep smiling, continue masking, and stay connected.
- Carpentry skills for minor repairs (On going. We contact you when in need)
- Carpentry skills for a major repair to our exterior (2021 Super Ask)
- Upright Bissel Carpet Shampoo Machine. Yup… spills happen
- A Unicorn (Because why not? This is a wish list!)
- A new Apple TV. The one we use is no longer supported by many apps and cannot be upgraded.
- Dollar Store Laundry Soap (very small size for a backpack)
- Quarters to send with youth who need to wash clothes
- Body Wash for Men and Women
- Socks (Low Cut Men and Women)
- Clean used backpacks to send goods home with youth
- Microwaveable meals (Mac n Cheese, Raman, Chef Boyardee Beef Stew, etc.)
- Prepared meal for 15 (Sloppy Joes, Spaghetti with Meatballs, etc)
- Prepared meal for 15 frozen in 5 qt ice cream tubs.
- Chocolate Milk
- Fruits (Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Grapes, etc.)
- Veggies and Ranch Dressing (Baby Carrots, Celery, Broccoli, etc)
- Chips and Salsa
- Granola Bars
- Trail Mix (individual bags)
- Baby Bell Cheese Rounds or Cheese Sticks (individually wrapped)
- Coffee, Sweet Creamer (baby steps for new coffee drinker wannabes)
- Did we mention cookies?